I used to be not too long ago approached by a pal who requested me to help him to e book a VTL (Vaccinated Journey Lane) bus ticket from Johor Bahru to Singapore for his important different. As bus seats are extraordinarily tough to get as a result of sheer variety of vacationers who wish to get throughout the borders by way of VTL, the reserving web site normally crashes. These websites additionally implement queueing techniques as a way to handle their site visitors circulation.
Such implementations have led to many dissatisfied clients – despite the fact that there have been actually no tickets left, they have been nonetheless caught within the queue ready to take a look at the standing of “obtainable” tickets.
Firstly, I wish to be further cautious to say that such a bypass just isn’t of the meant mode of utilization of the online builders. It’s fairly to stop you from ready so lengthy in hopes of getting your tickets, solely realizing at a later time that there have been no tickets left all alongside. Such a workaround is solely “in your info” solely.
Common Methodology Description
Block requests from the Queue-It server, in order that the scripts is not going to run and the web page is not going to be redirected.
This workaround solely works if the online developer has imported the queue-it system dependencies (.js file) to their web site by way of a distant request from the queue-it servers. This works for our instance beneath.
The Queue-It System
For the VTL bus ticket reserving web site, it employs the Queue-It system to handle site visitors circulation to the web site. The primary reserving web site is first loaded, and when the server detects that there’s a present queue created, it can then redirect customers to the queue-it web site for queueing. The flaw of such a design is that regardless of having a queue system, the principle reserving web site is already loaded, or is within the midst of loading. The queue-it script merely redirects the person to their queue web page, as an alternative of basically denying customers from reserving/accessing the positioning.
Subsequently, the thought was to easily not let the Queue-It scripts run, as a way to entry the reserving web site as per regular.
Use the Internet Inspector to bypass the queue system
To stop the Queue-It script from loading, you’ll have to comply with these steps:
- In your Google Chrome browser, press F12 to open up Developer Instruments (or you may press Settings button –> Extra Instruments –> Developer Instruments)
- Choose the Community Tab
- Examine “Protect Log”
- Go to the reserving web page the place you can be kicked out to the Queue-It system (Simply go to the web page as per how you’ll browse a web site on Google Chrome)
- Now, your Internet Inspector can have a listing of community requests as proven. Search for “queueclient.min.js”, or some other entries queue associated. So long as the “Request URL” on the Headers tab exhibits xxx.queue-it.internet, you’ll know that it’s the proper entry
- Proper click on on the chosen entry, then choose “Block request URL”
- Go to the reserving web site once more
- See if it really works!
Sadly, all tickets have been all already taken up after I discovered the workaround. So… higher luck subsequent time!