Sony Electronics has lately launched a string of latest cameras, particularly, the α7S II and α7R II full-frame mirrorless cameras in addition to the Cyber-shot™ RX100 IV and RX10 II, and with that we’d wish to share some helpful ideas that can assist you shoot your option to larger photographs!
Whether or not you’re an beginner or skilled photographer, it’s at all times good to make a degree to have a look at the settings in your digicam to make sure that you get the most effective out of it.
1. Picture High quality Settings. Most cameras are set to seize photographs in JPEG by default to make sure that you seize and retailer as many photographs as potential. If that’s what you like to do, do test the picture dimension so that you just received’t need to compromise on the supposed high quality of your picture.
2. Publicity Worth (EV) Compensation. By adjusting the EV, it is possible for you to to brighten or darken an publicity past the default settings of the digicam.
3. Flash EV Compensation. Most useful for cameras with built-in flashes, Flash EV controls the depth of sunshine produced by the flash. By adjusting the Flash EV, you can provide your flash a brighter mild or dial it down to scale back its flare.
4. Metering Mode. Let your digicam decide the optimum publicity settings for various kinds of scenes utilizing completely different metering modes, similar to Multi-, Centre-, and Spot-metering.
5. Focus Magnifier/Zoom. Because of the LCD display screen on the digicam, you may leverage digital magnification to zoom in on an space for sharp focusing.
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!