I used to be not too long ago approached by a pal who requested me to help him to guide a VTL (Vaccinated Journey Lane) bus ticket from Johor Bahru to Singapore for his important different. As bus seats are extraordinarily troublesome to get because of the sheer variety of vacationers who need to get throughout the borders through VTL, the reserving web site normally crashes. These websites additionally implement queueing methods so as to handle their visitors movement.
Such implementations have led to many disenchanted prospects – though there have been actually no tickets left, they had been nonetheless caught within the queue ready to take a look at the standing of “out there” tickets.
Firstly, I wish to be additional cautious to say that such a bypass will not be of the meant mode of utilization of the net builders. It’s somewhat to forestall you from ready so lengthy in hopes of getting your tickets, solely realizing at a later time that there have been no tickets left all alongside. Such a workaround is just “in your info” solely.
Normal Methodology Description
Block requests from the Queue-It server, in order that the scripts won’t run and the web page won’t be redirected.
This workaround solely works if the net developer has imported the queue-it system dependencies (.js file) to their web site through a distant request from the queue-it servers. This works for our instance under.
The Queue-It System
For the VTL bus ticket reserving web site, it employs the Queue-It system to handle visitors movement to the web site. The principle reserving web site is first loaded, and when the server detects that there’s a present queue created, it would then redirect customers to the queue-it web site for queueing. The flaw of such a design is that regardless of having a queue system, the principle reserving web site is already loaded, or is within the midst of loading. The queue-it script merely redirects the consumer to their queue web page, as a substitute of basically denying customers from reserving/accessing the positioning.
Due to this fact, the thought was to easily not let the Queue-It scripts run, so as to entry the reserving web site as per regular.
Use the Internet Inspector to bypass the queue system
To forestall the Queue-It script from loading, you’ll have to comply with these steps:
- In your Google Chrome browser, press F12 to open up Developer Instruments (or you may press Settings button –> Extra Instruments –> Developer Instruments)
- Choose the Community Tab
- Test “Protect Log”
- Go to the reserving web page the place you may be kicked out to the Queue-It system (Simply go to the web page as per how you’ll browse a web site on Google Chrome)
- Now, your Internet Inspector could have a listing of community requests as proven. Search for “queueclient.min.js”, or every other entries queue associated. So long as the “Request URL” on the Headers tab exhibits xxx.queue-it.internet, you’ll know that it’s the right entry
- Proper click on on the chosen entry, then choose “Block request URL”
- Go to the reserving web site once more
- See if it really works!
Sadly, all tickets had been all already taken up after I discovered the workaround. So… higher luck subsequent time!